Main Street Medical specializes in providing medical billing consulting to physician group practices. Main Street Medical’s revenue cycle consultant team will analyze your Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) operations and your medical billing practices. Our practice consultants provide analysis of your current practice management software configuration and all RCM activities.
Our Consulting Services include Assessment, Evaluation and Recommendations for Improvement of the following:
- Meaningful Use – Our consulting team will guide your staff through the necessary steps to achieve Meaningful Use. We understand the ever-changing Meaningful Use requirements and will help keep your staff on track to a successful attestation.
- PQRS – Determine eligible professionals and educate staff to the best reporting methods to track the measures for your practice. Provide education for proper documentation required for reporting of the PQRS measures.
- HIPAA Training for staff and employees – Train staff on the HIPAA privacy & security rules and regulations to ensure the safeguard of PHI (Protected Healthcare Information).
- HIPAA Risk Assessment – On-site review of your office to determine if your practice has taken the necessary steps to pass a HIPAA Risk Assessment. We then provide a summary of what we found, the office’s strengths and weaknesses, and a plan for what it will take to get the office where it needs to be.
- ICD-10 Consulting – Main Street Medical provide ICD-10 training to assist your practice make the transition to the new code set. We work with you administrative and clinical staff to assure you’re ready to code and provide the appropriate supporting documentation.
- MACRA & QPP Consulting – Our experts keep your office up-to-date in regards to the Medicare Access and CHIP Reauthorization Act of 2015 (MACRA) as well as the Quality Payment Program (QPP), so that your physicians are reimbursed the highest allowable amount, while avoiding any penalties that could be incurred as a result of not following the regulations established through MACRA, for all the services that they provide to patients.